Job Designation: Client Success Manager / Account Manager
· Planning, conducting and analyzing user research to gather a deep understanding of user needs.
· Evaluating website analytics data to identify areas of opportunity.
· Undertaking heuristic website evaluations based on Industry best practices
· Crafting hypothesis for A/B testing and website improvement recommendations based on qualitative insights and quantitative data.
· Moderating and taking part in collaborative, creative workshops to produce solutions to wow the client.
· Collaborating with our design and development teams to manage A/B tests through the concept design and build phases.
· Analyzing A/B test results to determine the impact on conversion and ROI.
· Building strong client relationships through weekly update calls and regular client workshops.
· Managing project teams, including project resource planning.
· Experience in Digital marketing (1+ years’ in client relationship) (Training provided if does not have any experience)
· Experience in handling US clients (Optional)
· Good understanding of e-commerce business
· Confident communicator, ideally with experience liaising with clients and stakeholders.
· Problem solving
· Experience Understanding using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics (Optional).
Only knowledge will be considered for freshers.
Flexible with timings: As we deal with US clients.